The 20 of April of 2019 was celebrated by virtual means, using the program of videoconferences ZOOM an analysis of the types of coordination by country at the first meeting of the II World March for Peace and Nonviolence.
A total of 44 countries participated in the connection nodes and / or sent reports.
The following types of coordination were discussed at the meeting:
- Situation of the countries and precision in calendars.
- Miscellaneous: Web, Telegram, RRSS, etc.
- Next virtual meeting.
Participants of nodes and / or sending reports of:
- Europe: Spain, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Slovenia, Bosnia H, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Italy and Vatican.
- Africa: Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Gambia, Mali, Benin, Togo, Nigeria, DR Congo.
- America: Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Suriname, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile.
- Asia, Oceania and Australia: Iraq, Japan, Nepal, India, Australia.
Total: 44 countries.
It aims to have activities initially in 75 countries with 193 cities.