The Human Chains symbolize an act of human expression, performing a combined act among many children to make publicly visible in the street a position, in this case: ask for Peace and Nonviolence on the planet.
This action organized by the association "World Sen Wars and Sen Violencia da Coruña ", is aimed at the education sector of the city and aims to give visibility to "2ª World March for Peace and Nonviolence " (which will travel 160 countries from the 02 / 10 / 19 to the 08 / 03 / 20).
The deployment of the activity for Peace and Nonviolence
During this activity the students expressed themselves through the seafront of the city, filling the area with life and joy, and balls with the shape of the planet were passed between their hands as a symbolic and inclusive act of the attendees.
Attendees showed banners with slogans such as "Eu quero vivir en Paz", "Reject Bullying in the Classroom", "Fight against Machismo"Etc. ...
The 1ª Human Chain was made in 2010 and 2.500 had participated at 11 school centers in the city.
- CPR Calasancias
- CPR Company of María
- CPR Slaves of the Sacred Heart
- Salesian CPR
- CPR Santo Domingo
- CEIP Salgado Torres
- CEIP of Zalaeta
- CEE Aspronaga.
- Municipal Education Service of A Coruña
- Mobility Service of A Coruña
- Municipal Police of A Coruña
- Provincial Council of A Coruña
- AMNISTIA: Rede escolas polos Dereitos Humanos
- ACAMPA pola Peace eo Dereito a Refuxio
- AIR Rescue Emergency Association
- ANPAS - Provincial Federation of Public Centers
- UDC - Senior University
- SIMBIOSE Volunteering Platform
- PRESSENZA News Agency on Peace and Nonviolence
- Propolis Forum
- Tramways Company of A Coruña
Photos of the day of activity for Peace and Nonviolence
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org