A human chain it symbolizes an act of human expression, performing a combined act among numerous children to make publicly visible in the street a position, in this case: ask for Peace and Nonviolence on the planet.
This human chain, organized by the association " World Sen Wars and Sen Violencia da Coruña", Is aimed at the educational sector of the city and aims to give visibility to the" 2ª World March for Peace and Nonviolence"That will travel 160 countries (from the 02 / 10 / 19 to the 08 / 03 / 20)
The 1ª Human Chain was made in 2010 and 2.500 had participated at 11 school centers in the city.
Central themes of the 2ª Human Chain
The central themes who wants to discuss the World March for Peace and Nonviolence They are:
- The prohibition of nuclear weapons
- Non-discrimination of any kind
- Nonviolence as a new culture
- The creation of conditions for an integrally sustainable planet
- The integration of regions and areas with socio-economic systems that
guarantee well-being and resources for all
- The re-foundation of the United Nations
During this activity in April the students of different centers will be deployed through the seafront of the city, filling the area with life and joy and they will go through balls with the shape of the planet as a symbolic and participative act of the attendees.
- CPR Calasancias
- CPR Company of María
- CPR Slaves of the Sacred Heart
- Salesian CPR
- CPR Santo Domingo
- CEIP Salgado Torres
- CEIP of Zalaeta
- CEE Aspronaga
- Department of Education City Council of A Coruña
- Provincial Council A Coruña
- Red "ACAMPA Pola Paz eo Dereito a Refuxio"
- “Escolas Poos Dereitos Human” Network of Amnesty International Coruña
- Volunteering platform: "SIMBIOSE"
- Rescue Emergency Association: "AIR"
- News agency "PRESSENZA"
- SENIOR University A Coruña
Further information: email@example.com
Event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/421482851731886/